Post Audio For Film
ARC offers both Production audio and Post audio services for film and TV. Our engineers have years of experience in the field and On-Location recording. Our Studios are equipped with ProTools HD systems, mic locker, various samplers, synths and keyboards. We have a dedicated voice-over booth and access to a large database of sound , featuring all libraries as well as a collection of original creations.
- Audio Editing
- Mixing To Picture
- Sound Sweetening
- Sound Design
- Audio Restoration
- Surround Mixing
- Location Recording
- Original Music Composition
Below is the trailer of a feature film featuring our post audio for film work. ARC executed production audio and all of our post production audio services for this film.
Before and After Post Audio Sample
Audio for Interactive Media:
Interactive media is everywhere, and we make it sound good. We offer sound design, casting, recording, and mixing for websites, video games, animated projects, and more.
Podcasting - Audio Books:
Lengthy recording projects are no problem for us. Organization and planning is something in which we excel. We have recorded a variety of podcasts, newsletters, test reviews and special reports. Need Audiobook recording? Our comfortable suites will make any talent happy to record for days on end
A few questions which would allow us to scope your project timeline and cost are:
- What format do you want your final audio in: stereo 2.1 or surround 5.1?
- How long is, or will the final edit of your film be?
- When will you have your picture lock (final edit)?
- What is your deadline for the completed project?
- Are there any significant audio problems that need to be fixed?
- Will you be scheduling your actors to do ADR work in the studio, and how much? (a little, a ton, I’m not sure)
- How much Foley and sound effect design work will you need?
- Do you have your soundtrack songs picked out and cleared by your music director?
- Do you have a score already, or composer lined up to write your music cues?
Please include the answers to these questions in an email to us, and we will get back to you with an idea of the amount of studio time you are looking at, and the projected cost for audio post production.