Here at American Recording Company we have nothing to hide, no hidden fees and refuse to play the " variable rates game". We work with many independently funded projects which means budgeting can sometimes be a hassle . In the interest of helping our clients find the right services for their budgets, we have published straightforward hourly and package rates to make budgeting your project as smooth as possible
It is still a great idea to give us a call or shoot us an email to schedule a free tour/consultation and talk with us about your next project. We can discuss a few different approaches to help make your project perfect and affordable.
- Payment is required when services are rendered
- We accept: Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- New Clients must submit deposit at lease 7 days prior to first session
- Cancellations with 48+ hours notice receive studio credit
- Cancellations inside 48-hours of session booked will forfeit deposit
- No session media can be released without payment in full
- We are not responsible for materials, gear, or recordings left on our premises
- Time assumes normal breaks for engineers
- If payments fail to be made or if you abandon your project, we are not required to keep your data. We do not act as a storage company.
Be sure to look over our simple "Studio Policy" page for full details.